Q: How do I know if I need a new roof?
A: The following are things that may indicate that your roof needs replacing:
- Missing, cracked or curling shingles
- Blistering or peeling paint
- Shingle, sheathing or siding decay
- Leakage in the attic after heavy rains
- Stains on interior walls or ceilings
- High energy bills
Q: What is the right price for a new roof?
The answer to this question depends on many factors. For a commitment-free
quote, please contact us.
Q: How often should I clean my gutters?
A: Gutters should be cleaned at least once in the summer and twice in the fall.
Q: Can heavy snow damage my roof?
A: Yes! It is important to keep heavy snow off your eavesdrops and cleared out of your ridge vents.